SERVES – 4-5
Jumbo shrimps – 10 pcs, Lemon juice – 50 ml, Lemon – 1no’s, Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp.
Coriander leaves – 1.5 bunch (small), Basil leaves – 1/2 bunch, Kaffir lime leaves – 3-4 no’s, Lemon grass – 10 gm, Roasted cashew – 30 gm, Roasted Garlic – 2tsp, Salt – to taste, Chat masala – ½ tsp, Lemon salt -15 gms, Mix lettuce greens – 200 gms
1. De-scale, de-vein & clean the shrimps under running water.
2. Season the shrimps with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste and salt; allow them to rest for 30-45 minutes.
3. In the meantime blend coriander leaves, basil leaves, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, roasted cashew, roasted garlic and lemon juice to a fine paste.
4. Marinate the shrimps in above green marinade; allow them to rest for another 30-45 minutes.
5. Grill the shrimps on a barbecue or cook them in a tandoor.
6. Baste the shrimps from time to time with clarified butter.
7. Serve the shrimps hot seasoned with lemon juice, chat masala & accompanied with Mix lettuce greens.