Steamed fish Delicacy, a specialty of Parsi community residing in the western part of India.
SERVES – 4
Sea bass –4 fillets (75 g Gms each), Lemon – 1no, Salt – ½ tsp
For green paste
Coriander roughly chopped– 4 cup, Coconut grated – 1.5 cup, Mint Leaves –1 cup, Ginger – 30 Gms, Garlic – 4 pods, Cumin seeds –2 tsp, Coriander seeds – 2 tsp, Salt- to taste, Lemon – 1 no, Banana leaves – 4 nos
1. Pat dry the fish fillet with a kitchen Towel trim the sides if required.
2. Season the fish with lemon juice &salt. Allow it to rest for 8-10 minutes.
3. In the meantime add the mentioned ingredients in a blender – coriander leaves, Mint leaves, coconut grated, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, salt, & blend them to a fine paste.
4. Apply the blended paste on the fish fillets and wrap them carefully in banana leaves.
5. Steam the wrapped fish for 8-10 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, remove fish from steam, unwrap arrange on a platter, and serve with lemon wedges.